March 13 – 17, 2017
Techstars Nashville Startup Week is dedicated to bringing the entire entrepreneur ecosystem together for a week of education, collaboration and connection. Whether you want to be an entrepreneur one day or you’ve already done it successfully a number of times this event is catered to you.
- What is the purpose of this event?
- The purpose of Nashville Startup Week is to bring the entire startup ecosystem together for Education, Collaboration & Connection.
- Who should attend this event?
- Everyone! Whether you think you might want to be an entrepreneur one day or you've already done it successfully numerous times.
- What is the format of the event?
- The event is made up of 5 tracks, Healthcare, Music, Data/Development, Business 101 and Funding 101. Each day we will have a 30 minute talk from an experienced entrepreneur in each track. At the end of the day we will move from the speaking venue to one of Nashville's best co-working spaces for pitch nights & networking events.
- What time is the event?
- The event is March 13 - 17 starting at 3:00pm each day and running until 9:00pm.
- How Much does it Cost?
- This event is totally free for everyone!
- What will I get out of the event?
- It's our goal that you will learn a ton, meet awesome people & foster relationships for business opportunities in Nashville.